Total de visualizações de página

quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

I am , I can , I will

"I AM- two small words, and yet
It’s a powerful place in which to be.
It's my life and I'm living it,
I am everything you see.
 
I am responsible for my actions,
And all the things I say and do.
I am responsible for my behavior,
And how I interact with you.
 
I am responsible for the level of my work,
And the choices that I make.
I am responsible for the values I profess,
And for the ways I communicate.
 
I CAN- two small words, and yet,
It's a powerful place in which to be.
It's my life and I am living it,
Traveling the land, sky, and sea.
 
I can earn the respect of others,
And gain their friendship true.
I can honor all things living, and
Take care of my mind, health, and body too.
 
I can do my best each day,
And I can know my best is great.
I can continue to progress
And move closer to my fate.
 
I WILL- two small words and yet,
It's a powerful place in which to be.
It's my life and I am living it,
I'll be everything just wait and see.
 
I will use my talents wisely,
Learn to manage the moods of life.
I will respect my ups and downs,
Ask for help in overcoming strife.
 
I will is a promise to see clearly,
It reveals my strength to win.
As I arrive at mutual resolutions,
And look for my answers from within.
 
I'm young, still learning, growing, changing,
Yet I have ideals, noble goals and plans.
For things like a healthy environment,
World peace and a crime-free land.
 
No longer a child, yet not an adult,
I am a teenager still.
But don't underestimate my value,
Because I am, I can, and I will."

i found this poem in a "self help" book someone gave me to feel better.  the poem was actually in tasteberries for teens, but i wrote it down and put it in my book because it gave me motivation.  i still cant believe i still had it. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário